National Hypnotherapy Society Governance
The purpose of the Society’s governance policy is to ensure better decisions for the whole organisation. The Society Governance is based on the following set of principles:
- Vision – what the Society is trying to achieve and the difference it intends to create
- Strategy – the planned achievement of the vision
- Leadership – the means by which the Society will take forward the strategy
- Assurance – that the Society is delivering the strategy to plan, manages risk to itself and others, works within the law, and delivers safe, quality services.
- Probity – that the Society is behaving according to proper standards of conduct and acts in an open and transparent manner
Stewardship – that the Society applies proper care to resources and opportunities belonging to others but for which it is responsible or can effect.