Benefits of Membership
We consider hypnotherapy to be a unique skill and want to ensure our members feel valued and supported.
- We listen to what you have to say and we share ideas with all our members
- Membership is treated like a partnership with the Society.
- The Society actively participated in setting up the new National Occupational Standards for Hypnotherapy.
- The Society's voluntary register is accredited under the Professional Standards Authority AVR scheme.
- We view hypnotherapy as a type of psychotherapy or counselling - worthy to be treated as seriously as they are
- Belong to a body which gives you a direct voice in policy - make your voice heard
- Environmentally conscious with 90% of work done online
- Friendly and knowledgeable team
- A team actively involved in PR and networking to raise the profile of the Society and increase members opportunities
Straightforward Application Process
- Friendly, timely and transparent assessment for membership
- Dedicated team member to help you with your application
- Flexibility for full time, part time, paid or volunteer therapists
- Membership achievable post-qualification and for part time and volunteer therapists
- The Society is well established and recognised throughout the profession.
- We provide a wide range of client gaining services
- Exclusive client gaining web forum
- Exclusive client gaining seminars
- Affordable membership costs - streamlined administration
- Eligibility to join the Royal Society of Public Health
- Monthly e-newsletter that members can contribute to
- Preferential rates with our recommended insurer
- Membership of a discounts scheme that includes everything from money off at the supermarket to holidays and restaurants
- Yellow Pages block advertising scheme
- Find a Therapist listing on our website
- As a student member of the National Hypnotherapy Society you are entitled to apply for an NUS Extra card
- HMRC have confirmed that as a member of the National Hypnotherapy Society you are eligible to claim income tax relief on annual membership subscriptions.