We support hypnotherapy as a unique vocation - our members feel valued and supported. So can your students and graduates.
- We listen to what you have to say and we share ideas with all our members.
- Membership is treated like a partnership with the Society.
- We were at the forefront of writing the new National Occupational Standards (NOS) for hypnotherapy as agreed by Skills for Health.
- We were involved in all of the discussions leading to Government plans for voluntary registers.
- We achieved Accredited Register status with the Professional Standards Authority for the Society\'s register.
- Belong to a body which gives you a direct voice in policy - make your voice heard.
- Friendly and knowledgeable team.
- You can offer the reassurance to your graduates that once they finish their studies they can be part of a credible and ethical professional association.
- You can offer Student Membership to all of your students which will give them access to the society's e-newsletters and they will be able to apply to upgrade their membership once they finish their studies.
- Straightforward Application Process.
- Friendly, timely and transparent assessment of your courses.
- Dedicated officer of the Society to help with your application.
- The National Hypnotherapy Society continues to grow and gain recognition.
- You will be entitled to use the National Hypnotherapy Society logo on your course materials and website.
- Your contact details will be displayed on the Society website which will promote your courses to prospective students.
- You will receive our monthly newsletter.
Back to Top