Ms Rosemary Barnard
Member Status: Registrant
Member No: HYP15-02792
I am a qualified Psychotherapist and trained Hypnotherapist working in Eastbourne.
I am passionate about my work and helping you to overcome your needs and fears. Hypnotherapy can help you create these wonderful beneficial changes.
I aim to make you feel calm, relaxed in a safe non-judgemental environment where you are free to discuss anything that troubles you allowing you to move forward in life.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills.
NVQ level 2 and 3 in Adult Social Care.
Member of The National Hypnotherapy Society.
Member of The National Counselling Society.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Young people and children
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Phobias: dentists
- Phobias: flying
- Phobias: heights
- Phobias: spiders
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Children / teenagers
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Languages Spoken